adventures in the people's republic of china and beyond

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

 

La Belle Province restaurant locations

And now, for something completely different...



I've noticed a huge amount of people get to my blog by googling "La Belle Province restaurant locations." For some reason I'm the #1 result for this search, despite having no information whatsoever on locations of this fine poutine eatery. I guess it's due to this post a while ago, where I happen to use the term. I can't help but feel a little guilty, as I'm reminded of countless times I've searched for something only to get some worthless blog post. Kind of reminds me of that Anil Dash fellow claiming his victory in that SEO contest was due to "content" even though his blog had no content whatsoever on nigritude ultramarine or whatever the term was.

So here I am providing actual content - lo and behold, the location of every La Belle Province restaurant in Montreal, as presented by Google Maps!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=la+belle+province,+montreal,+CA&ie=UTF8&z=11&om=1

(click the link to get the locations)

I should have a new Xinjiang post up pretty soon - tonight or tomorrow.

Comments:
I don't know where to reply to your comment so I just decided to post it here.

Well, first of all thanks for coming all the way to my blog and leave a comment.

Actually I studied in Australia for about five years and I'm back in Korea right now.

It's been about a year since I left Australia I really really miss it there.

Anyway, I hope to see another of your down-to-earth, packed-with-information travel post very soon~

Chao~

 

that's some classy bloggin'
thanks for the map!

 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home